Sthapati invites qualified candidates currently studying architecture to apply for the position of Architecture Intern. We are looking for creative and innovative candidates with a vision reflecting our work.
At Sthapati, interns become part of the design team, gain real-world experience, and advance their skills on many levels, from architectural design to presentation drawings to creating models to represent concepts during meetings. In addition to studio training, you'll visit sites and government entities relevant to the project.
As compensation, candidates receive a basic monthly stipend.
• Pursuing a degree of architecture (minimum 3 years of education completed)
• Strong architectural design and graphic skills
• Ability to work collaboratively within the team as well as independently
• Proficiency in Cad and Sketchup
• Knowledge of Revit/Archicad, Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
We require our interns to be enrolled in an educational program, we cannot hire graduates for these positions.
To apply, send us an email with,
1. Your full name
2. Your contact number
3. Role you are applying for
4. Your CV / portfolio